WorkPoint Limited (http://workpoint.co.ke/) is a software firm focusing on business process automation. Our mission is to simplify business through paperless processes.
We are searching for outstanding wordpress developer on contract to be responsible for developing innovative, reusable business information portal for a membership body based in Kenya. Web Design and CMS programming are elements of this position.
- Work closely with project manager and other members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Attend client meetings during the sales process and during development.
- Work with the client and project manager to build and refine User Interfaces for websites.
The applicant MUST be available for this project full time for 6 months.
The applicant must have the following technical skills:
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
- Advanced knowledge of WordPress CMS – The portal will be based on wordpress.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
- Knowledge of change control systems, specifically Git, a plus.
- Previous demonstrable experience must be provided. Kindly include links to previous work in your application.
- passion and enthusiasm for development, with a creative flair;
- a flexible approach when working in a team;
- excellent communication skills in order to interpret and negotiate briefs with clients;
- Fixed Kes 400,000. Payment Terms based on milestones reached.
- Bonus will be available based on the client’s satisfaction.
HOW TO APPLY
Send us your details to firstname.lastname@example.org