WorkPoint Limited is a technology firm founded in Kenya focusing on business process automation. Our mission is to simplify business through paperless processes.
Workpoint Limited offers superior consulting and implementation services in the private and public sectors. We’ve worked with organizations across Kenya, Uganda and Malawi. Our goal is to be a leading organization in BPM while offering outstanding customer service, increased flexibility, and greater value to our clients.
Salary: 15,000-30,000 (plus attractive commission)
The Business Development Manager, based in Nairobi, leads business development activities in our organization for all new and existing clients. This senior position will provide strategic leadership in business development in order to maintain a healthy, productive client pipeline of new business. The role also includes day to day management of all sales activities to ensure Workpoint meets all revenue targets. Areas of focus include:
Winning new business
- Develop additional customer relationships in existing markets.
- Close new business with existing customers for new workflow implementations
- Prospect for new customers.
- Close new business as per the agreed-to business development plan.
- You listen and understand the customer’s reality, challenges and “pain” and translate those needs into internal discussions. You can clearly create problem statements, strategies and actions.
- You get things done and are results oriented. You take charge of people and processes, and follow up on the details. You manage yourself.
- You are a strong team player who commands respect through relationships and teamwork. You can obtain buy-in from stakeholders and create shared objective to get things done, rather than on reporting hierarchies.
- Your are self assured, mature and not afraid of big challenges.
Key Skills And Experience
- Demonstrated understanding/experience in enterprise software sales.
- 1+ years sales and business development experience with specific experience on enterprise software sales to organizations.
- Passion for relationship building
- Deep understanding of selling to highly hierarchal organizations
- Strong communication skills
- Passion and enthusiasm for world-class customer service
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint